By 2020, LBRDC will be a triple “A” company that will provide LANDBANK, other government agencies and private clients with quality service by using advance technology and innovative processes to be competitive in the delivery of construction and real estate management, property management, property maintenance, manpower and other support services.
To Our Clients:
We will use advance technology, innovative and environmental safety processes to deliver quality service in construction, real estate management, property maintenance and manpower and other allied services supportive to the goals and objectives of LANDBANK and other clients.
To Our Employees:
We will train and develop employees to be highly competitive and enhance their capability to strive for excellence in providing quality service to our clients.
- Professionalism – Competency, Reliability and Good Judgement
- Integrity – Honesty, Transparency and Accountability
- Prudent – Thrifty, Cost Conscious and Economical
- Excellence – Commitment to outstanding performance
- Employees Welfare – Healthy & safety work environment, staff motivation and productivity
Corporate Social Responsibility
POLICY ON CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
I. Declaration of Principles and Policies
The LBRDC recognizes that its operation poses actual and potential impacts to the individual and collective stakeholders. Thus, we commit to act responsibly and ethically to provide protection to our employees, workers, clients, the community and the environment.
- We provide insurance to cover our clients against natural and man-made hazards and provide the assistance exactly as our contracts stipulate and in a timely manner, when such hazard occurs.
- We provide holistic assistance, by conducting learning events on topographical and meteorological conditions, including climate change that predispose the hazards, and educate in the ways of mitigating their causes and minimizing impacts, including established best practices.
- Employees and Workers
- We promote equal opportunities for rank-and-file and officers, and prevent discrimination on grounds of age, sex, gender, ethnicity, religion or physical ability
- We engage communities in the continuing enhancement of our services, administrative and financial processes, and governance practices.
- We practice and promote volunteer work and share our knowledge and expertise to the communities we work with
- We join community efforts for conserving and protecting the environment.
We, the officials and employees of the LBP Resources and Development Corporation, in the spirit of public service, affirm our sworn duties to serve the citizenry with utmost responsibility, integrity, loyalty, efficiency, act with patriotism and justice and lead modest lives.
Specifically, we pledge to:
Carry out our responsibilities in a courteous and respectful manner without regard to race, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender, or political affiliation;
Always behave in a professional manner, with dedication, integrity, and loyalty;
Render prompt, efficient, total, and quality service to clients;
Provide comfortable waiting areas and frontline personnel to attend immediately to clients’ queries;
Provide a feedback system to assess the quality of service rendered and make improvements, if necessary; and
Respond to complaints about our services at the soonest possible time.
These, we pledge, with the goal of improving service delivery in the name of transparency, accountability, and quality service.
CONSTRUCTION AND RENOVATION/ PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Accredited by the Philippine Contractor’s Accreditation Board (PCAB) as a General Building A contractor
License limit of P 200 million
Handles the construction and renovation of Land Bank branches, extension offices, and other facilities as well as construction of automated teller machine (ATM) booths and LANDBANK Easy Access Facilities (LEAF)
Implements the construction/renovation of LBP Subsidiaries – LANDBANK Insurance Brokerage, Inc. LBP Leasing Corp., Masaganang Sakahan, Inc. LANDBANK Countryside Foundation, Inc.
Construction and maintenance of subdivision and townhouses.
- Forty four (44) years of construction experience
- Twelve (12) Three-Bedroom Units in Grand Garden Villas at Brgy. Langkaan, City of Dasmariñas, Cavite
- LB One Condominium in Singalong
- Lumang Bayan Executive Village in Antipolo City
- Palacio del Gobernador in Intramuros
- Four-storey commercial building in Naga City
- Construction of over 62 major branch offices
- Renovation of more than 519 branch offices
- Construction of over 514 ATM booths
- Construction of more than 27 LANDBANK Easy Access Facility (LEAF)
- Construction/ Finish fit-out and maintenance of LBP Plaza in Manila
- Construction of LANDBANK Warehouse in Antipolo City
- Renovation of the offices of the Department of Finance, Bureau of Customs, and Bayan Delinquent (Deutsche Bank), National Livelihood and Development Corporation (NLDC), LBP leasing Corp., LBP Insurance Brokerage Inc., Masaganang Sakahan, Inc. Land Bank Countryside Development Foundation, Inc.
- Project management of BIR’s new offices.
- Construction of LBP Resources & Development Corporation Warehouse in Antipolo City
- Project Management of BIR’s new offices in Manila
- Architectural & Engineering (A&E) for the Bureau of Treasury (BTr) offices at the Palacio Del Governador, Intramuros, Manila
Property Management Services
- PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
- Property management covering property security, upkeep, lease, and caretakership of foreclosed properties/ROPA’s such as provision of security guard and/or caretaker, repairs and maintenance, and payment of real property taxes.
- Brokering of real and other properties or acquired assets through lease, rental, or sale for a fee or commission.
- MANPOWER, HOUSEKEEPING, JANITORIAL, MESSENGERIAL & CHAUFERRING SERVICES
- Authorized Job Contractor of the Department of Labor and Employment 9DOLE) under D.O No. 174 Series of 2017
- Recruitment and selection process that assures our client company that individuals hired are physically and mentally fit, have sound moral character, and equipped with appropriate and proper competencies to meet, if not surpass, our client’s qualification specifications and standards.
- Administer battery of IQ test i.e. verbal and non-verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, math application, and reading comprehension)Work place personality profile, and Applicant Risk Profiler.
- Continuous pooling of applicants for various positions to ensure timely deployment of manpower requirements through participation in job fairs, networking with universities, LGU’s PESO, and religious sector, and job posting in newspapers and online career portals, among others.
- Strict compliance with the provisions of the labor laws, tax laws, and other codes, ordinances, rules, and regulations in any matter affecting the manpower services operations which are promulgated by the government of the Republic of the Philippines, the Department of Labor and Employment, or any pertinent agency.
- Provides janitorial and messengerial/courier services including the required basic equipments.
Contract and Project Staffing
- Deploy pre-screened and qualified personnel to your company on a contractual or project based arrangement during prolonged absences/leaves of permanent employees, temporary vacancies or seasonal manpower requirement.
- Provide replacement of employee who resigns on his own accord, fails to meet our client company’s performance standards, or is terminated for just or authorized cause.
- Relief from the time-consuming and costly processes of recruitment like job-posting, interviewing, testing and background/character checking;
- Relief from the hassle of record-keeping, verifying pre-employment requisites, timekeeping, and payroll processing of contractual personnel;
- More quality time to devote to the core business;
- Absence of labor cases since contract workers remain our employees; and
- Immediate replacement of personnel who fail to meet the clients company’s performance standards within thirty (30) days from engagement date.
OTHER ALLIED SERVICES
- Provides preventive maintenance and repair services of ir-conditioning units (ACU).
- Lease of real estate properties.
PREVIOUS AND EXISTING CLIENTS
- Land Bank of the Philippines
- LBP Leasing and Finance Corporation
- Department of Finance
- Bureau of Customs
- National Livelihood and Development Corporation
- Deutsche Bank (Bayan Delinquent)
- Advent Capital and Finance Corporation
- Ajinomoto Philippines, Inc.
- Bureau of the Treasury
- LBP Insurance and Brokerage, Inc.
- Lafarge Holcim Phil. Inc. – Norsagaray
- Lafarge Holcim Phil. Inc. – Calumpit, Bulacan
- Lafarge Holcim Aggregates, Inc. – Angono, Rizal
- Feedback and Redress Mechanism
We value your comments, suggestions and needs. Please call our attention by:
- Visit us at our Head Office at 24th Floor LandBank Plaza, 1598 M.H. del Pilar corner Dr. Quintos Sts., Malate, Manila or our extension office at Ground Floor Jose P. Laurel Building, Pedro Gil cor. M.H. del Pilar St., Malate, Manila
- Talk to our Administrative Department via Hotline number (02)562-6759/ (02) 40571-69 or (02) 405-7402/405-7135 during office hours.
- Send your feedback through our e-mail email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org or fax number 528-8589/405-7169.
Thank you for assisting us to continuously improve our service.