Get up to Php150 off on your Food Panda transactions when you pay with Visa.
Pay with your Visa card on your next Food Panda purchase. Redemption Channel: Food Panda on the App Store or Play Store.
Terms & Conditions
1. This offer is open to all food panda users, or those who download the Food Panda app and use a Visa card to pay for the first time.
2. Promo period is from August 10, 2020 to September 30, 2020. Offer is available on all Mondays to Thursdays of the promo period.
3. To avail of the offer, a Visa cardholder must have a food panda app. For new users, the food panda app may be downloaded free on the on the App Store or Playstore.
4. The food panda app user must register and use a Visa card for the first time in order to avail of the offer.
5. For a minimum purchase of at least Php500, the cardholder is entitled to Merchant Offers Resource Center Content Downloaded On: August 20, 2020 07:54 2 Php100 off on his first food panda purchase; The Php100 will automatically be provided to the cardholder upon check out using the qualified Visa card.
6. Upon successful purchase, the Visa cardholder will receive a Php50 voucher on the app within 1 business day.
7. The voucher can be used on a succeeding food panda transaction, provided the transaction meets the minimum purchase requirement of Php500, and be paid using the same qualified Visa card.
8. Vouchers expire on Sept 30, 2020. The offer and voucher are for single-use only, non-transferrable and not convertible to cash.
Premyo Bonds 2
The PREMYO BONDS 2 is the latest investment offering of the Bureau of the Treasury (BTr), with LANDBANK as one of the lead issue managers. Invest now and get a chance to win 1 million pesos and a brand-new car! Click here for the Notice of Offering or visit the BTr's website for more information.LEARN MORE
On October 31, 2020, the Philippines along with other members of Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) will celebrate ASEAN Savings Day (ASD). ASD aims to promote awareness of the importance of savings. This celebration coincides with the World Savings Day (WSD), which was established on October 31, 1924 during the first INternational Savings Bank congress in Milan, Italy. The theme for this year's ASD and WSD is "When you save a bit, big things will follow" and the social media hashtag is #savebig2020.LEARN MORE
MBA - CC Module
LANDBANK MOBILE BANKING APPLICATION (MBA) User Guide for LANDBANK Mastercard Credit Cardholders Table of Contents 1. Activate your credit card 2. View your account details 3. View your Statements of Account 4. Change the PIN of your credit card 5. Pay your credit card 6. FAQs ACTIVATE YOUR CREDIT CARD • In the LANDBANK Mobile Banking app, tap the Mobile Banking icon then log in using your iAccess ID and password, or Face ID or Biometrics, if supported by your phone. • Upon successful login, go to the More menu. Select Activate Credit Card. • Enter your credit card number and expiry date. Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number and click submit. Then confirm the activation of your credit card. VIEW YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS • In the LANDBANK Mobile Banking app, tap the Mobile Banking icon then log in using your iAccess ID and password, or Face ID or Biometrics, if supported by your phone. • If your credit card is not yet registered, go to the More menu. Select Register1 Credit Card. Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number and click submit. Then confirm the registration of your credit card. • In the Accounts menu, click the Mastercard credit card account to view its details: ✓ Credit Limit ✓ Available Credit Limit ✓ Outstanding Amount with Instalment ✓ Outstanding Amount without Instalment ✓ Available Cash Limit ✓ Last Payment Date ✓ Last Payment Amount ✓ Statement Balance ✓ Statement Date ✓ Minimum Amount Due ✓ Payment Due Date ✓ Loyalty points 1To unregister, go to the More menu, then tap Unregister Credit Card. VIEW YOUR STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT • To view your latest statement of account (SOA), from the Credit Card Account Inquiry screen, select Statement of Account. • You may view your Statement of Account for the last three (3) months. CHANGE THE PIN OF YOUR CREDIT CARD • In the LANDBANK Mobile Banking app, tap the Mobile Banking icon then log in using your iAccess ID, and password, or Face ID or Biometrics, if supported by your phone. • Upon successful login, go to the More menu. Select Change Credit Card PIN. • Enter your date of birth, CVV and new PIN. • Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number and click submit. Then confirm the change in the PIN of your credit card. PAY YOUR CREDIT CARD • In the LANDBANK Mobile Banking app, tap the Mobile Banking icon then log in using your iAccess ID and password, or Face ID or Biometrics, if supported by your phone. • In the Payment menu, select LANDBANK MASTERCARD and the source account to be debited. • Enter your 16-digit credit card number and the amount to be paid. Then click submit. • Confirm the details before finalizing the transaction. • A screen shall appear to confirm that transaction has been successful and that receipt was sent to your mail. FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS Click here for the FAQs. For inquiries, you may contact our 24/7 Customer Care Hotline at (02) 8-405-7000 or 1-800-10-405-7000 (PLDT Domestic Toll Free Hotline), or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.LEARN MORE