Get up to Php150 off on your Food Panda transactions when you pay with Visa.
Pay with your Visa card on your next Food Panda purchase. Redemption Channel: Food Panda on the App Store or Play Store.
Terms & Conditions
1. This offer is open to all food panda users, or those who download the Food Panda app and use a Visa card to pay for the first time.
2. Promo period is from August 10, 2020 to September 30, 2020. Offer is available on all Mondays to Thursdays of the promo period.
3. To avail of the offer, a Visa cardholder must have a food panda app. For new users, the food panda app may be downloaded free on the on the App Store or Playstore.
4. The food panda app user must register and use a Visa card for the first time in order to avail of the offer.
5. For a minimum purchase of at least Php500, the cardholder is entitled to Merchant Offers Resource Center Content Downloaded On: August 20, 2020 07:54 2 Php100 off on his first food panda purchase; The Php100 will automatically be provided to the cardholder upon check out using the qualified Visa card.
6. Upon successful purchase, the Visa cardholder will receive a Php50 voucher on the app within 1 business day.
7. The voucher can be used on a succeeding food panda transaction, provided the transaction meets the minimum purchase requirement of Php500, and be paid using the same qualified Visa card.
8. Vouchers expire on Sept 30, 2020. The offer and voucher are for single-use only, non-transferrable and not convertible to cash.
LANDBANK joins the Philippine Commission on Women (PCW) in celebrating National Women’s Month. The month of March was declared as National Women’s Month to promote the extraordinary roles of ordinary Juanas in society as trailblazers and harbingers of change. This year’s theme, “Juana Laban sa Pandemya: Kaya!” highlights women’s participation in battling the pandemic and the discusses gender issues exacerbated by the pandemic. Happy National Women’s Month! #BankingOnTheFilipinoSpirit #WomenMakeChangeLEARN MORE
The Land Bank of the Philippines (LANDBANK) is inviting the investing public to participate in the Bureau of the Treasury’s (BTr) 25th Tranche of the Retail Treasury Bonds or RTB-25 with Exchange Offer to help the National Government raise funds for its COVID-19 response and recovery efforts. The latest retail bond offer with the theme, “Kasama mo sa Kinabukasan,” was launched today, February 9, through a virtual Qualified Institutional Buyers Investor’s Briefing streamed live via BTr’s Facebook page and shared on LANDBANK’s social media channels. The three-year RTB-25 will be offered in minimum denominations of P5,000 and integral multiples thereof until March 4, 2021, with settlement scheduled on March 9. Visit the Bureau of the Treasury's page for more information.LEARN MORE